U.S. Small Business Administration and Tennessee Small Business Development Centers
4th Annual Tennessee Procurement Summit
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
7:30 am – 12:00 pm Central Time
Registration at 7:30 am, Program begins at 8:00 am
Tennessee State University – Avon Williams Campus
330 10th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37203
Join us for a morning filled with news and updates on federal procurement!
The event will feature Procurement Officers sharing procurement needs and forecasts as well as how to do business with them.
A special session will be held for small business owners who wish to learn how to obtain a General Service Administration (GSA) Schedule Contract.
An Exhibit Hall will be open from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Central Time so that you will have time to meet with federal procurement representatives one-on-one. Those confirmed include:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Nashville District
- U.S. Forest Service – Land Between the Lakes
- U.S. Department of Energy - Oak Ridge Operations Office
- U.S. General Services Administration
- UT-CIS Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- TN Army National Guard
- UPF Procurement Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
THIS IS A FREE EVENT WITH FREE PARKING ON-SITE
PRE-REGISTER NOW via www.tsbdc.org or the following link
Fundeded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact John Ordung at 615/963-7179 at the TSU Small Business Development Center.