FREE WEBINAR SERIES
What the Healthcare Law Means for your California Small Business
& (En Español) Que Significa la Ley de Salud para su Pequeña Empresa
Join us for this webinar series that will be available in English and Spanish discussing the new healthcare law – the Affordable Care Act –and what it means for California small businesses. We will focus on the key federal and state provisions impacting small businesses and what new health insurance options are now available. Topics include:
- Covered California – a one-stop shop online health insurance marketplace where small businesses and the self-employed can shop for health coverage for their needs and budget.
- Small business tax credits (available to businesses and non-profits) – who is eligible for them and how to claim them
- New consumer protections
- How the law contains health insurance costs
- Employer and individual shared responsibility
- Tools and resources available for small businesses
A question and answer period will follow. For more information in advance of this series please visit the Covered California website at http://www.coveredca.com/.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:00 am PST
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:00 am PST
Fechas y Horarios para Webinars en Español:
Miercoles, 4 de Diciembre 10:00 am PST
Miercoles, 18 de Diciembre 10:00 am PST