About Santa Ana District Office
The Santa Ana District Office is responsible for the delivery of SBA's programs and services to Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
Stop by our office located in downtown Santa Ana across from the Old Orange County Courthouse to speak with a representative about what resources are available for you to start or grow your business.
Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses. The following describes briefly all the services and information available through this office:
- Free mentoring on starting or growing a business through SCORE, Counselors to America's Small Business. SCORE also conducts workshops on business topics throughout the district (some require a nominal registration fee). There are three SCORE Chapters in the Santa Ana District: Orange County Chapter #114, Inland Empire Chapter #567, and Coachella Valley Chapter #367.
- Free consulting services through the network of Small Business Development Centers (SBDC). SBDCs also conduct numerous training events throughout the district (some require a nominal registration fee. There are three SBDCs in the Santa Ana District: Orange County SBDC, Inland Empire SBDC, and TriTech SBDC.
- Free consulting services through the Women’s Business Center (WBC) program. WBCs also conduct numerous training events throughout the district (some require a nominal registration fee). There are three Women’s Business Centers in the Santa Ana District: Institute for Women Entrepreneurs (Orange County), the Inland Empire WBC, and the Coachella Valley WBC.
- Assistance to businesses owned and managed by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the 8(a) BusinessDevelopment Program. For more information, call (714) 560-7451 or e-mail Karen Burgess.
- A woman's business ownership representative is available to assist women business owners. Contact our women business owner representative at (714) 560-7454 or e-mail Sylvia Gutierrez.
- Special loan programs are available for businesses involved with international trade. For more information about this program, please call (714) 560-7450 or e-mail Stephen Leung.
- A veteran's business development officer is available to assist veterans that would like to start or grow a business. If you’d like to know more about SBA’s programs to encourage business growth in the veteran community, call (714) 560-7467 or email Doug Dare.