SBA’s Colorado District Office Recruiting for Emerging Leaders Initiative Class of 2013
Maximum of 15 Participants Accepted
WHO: U.S. Small Business Administration – Colorado District Office
WHAT: Recruiting for Emerging Leaders Initiative Class of 2013
WHEN: February 13, 2013 through March 22, 2013
HOW: Register online at www.interise.org/sbae200
Applications will be reviewed for eligibility.
Minimum requirements to apply
- Have annual revenues of at least $400,000
- Have been in business for at least 3 years
- Have at least one employee, other than self
- Minimum requirements to apply
- Applicants will be required to interview and finalists will be notified by April 1, 2013
- Classes begin in mid-April 2013 and end in November 2013.
COST: FREE – to the participating small businesses
QUESTIONS: Contact JoAnna Burciaga at (303) 844-2607, x222 or by email at email@example.com
SBA’s Emerging Leaders Initiative is the only federal training initiative that specifically focuses on executives of established businesses, currently poised for growth, from communities across the country and provides them the organizational framework, resource network, and motivation required to build a sustainable business of size and scale. SBA’s continued outreach in historically challenged areas has resulted in entrepreneurial success that generates new jobs, attracts investment, and provides a more sustainable economic base in distressed areas.