First Annual Los Angeles SBA Faith-Based Small Busines Summit
Thursday, July 25, 2013
7:30 a.m. - Registration/Networking/Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Program & Lunch
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Power Networking/Meet Lenders
Los Angeles City College
855 N Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA. 90029
Who Should Attend
- Business owners poised for accelerated growth.
- Faith based leaders and non-profits seeking to expand opportunities to impact their community.
- Entrepreneurs and individuals seeking value added information and networking options!
Come and Meet
- Jerry Flavin, U.S. Small Business Administration & White House Office of Faith Based Programs and Neighborhood Partnerships Discussing the Significance of Connecting Faith & Business and How Non-Profits Can Become SBA Micro Lenders.
- Victor Parker, District Director, Los Angeles, U.S. Small Business Administration - Discussing the LA Office's Commitment to Bringing Faith Based Leaders and Business Owners Together.
- George Thompson, Pastor of Stewardship, Faithful Central Bible Church - Providing the Keynote Address to Challenge and Inspire Faith Based Leaders and Business Owners to Make a Difference in the Economic Vitality of their Communities.
How to Register
Space is limited - REGISTER TODAY
For more information on registration or vendor opportunities,
contact AmPac Tri State CDC at 909-915-1706 or email: email@example.com.
Master of Ceremony – Sharon Peterson, Ph.D.
Opening Remarks/Recognition of Dignitaries
Victor Parker, LA District Director
8:30 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Pastor Jean Burch
CBC of Greater South Pasadena
8:40 a.m. - 8:55 a.m.
Why Connect Faith & Business/
The Opportunities for Non-Profit Lenders
Jerry Flavin, Associate Director - U.S. Small Business Administration
White House Office of Faith Based Programs and Neighborhood Partnerships
8:55 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Success Panel - Utilizing SBA Resources to Build A Successful Business
Moderator: Nenaji Jackson, Ph.D.
9:20 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
Access to Capital - Lenders Poised to Complete A Deal for Businesses & Faith Based Groups
Moderator: Natalie Orta
10:25 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
Hana Bank - Invited
SCE Edison - Invited
Clearinghouse CDFI - Invited
PACE – Namoch Sokhom
VEDC –Eugene Paschnik
Insider Secrets to Growing Your Business – Marketing, Social Media & Strategizes For Fast Business Growth
Moderator: Louis F. Vargas
11:30 a.m. - 12:25 a.m.
(8a) Business Development Program
Introduction of Speaker
Pastor George Thompson
Faithful Central Bible Church
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch & Networking
1:05 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Los Angeles Regional SBDC Network
- Local Leads HQ
- Sylvia Global Communications
- Los Angeles City College
- Faithful Central
- Bible Church, Vermont-Slauson EDC
- Kelly Rolfe Financial Services
- Advantage Certified Development Corp. (CDC)
- GoldmanSachs 10k Small Business