Thursday, March 29, 2012 ♦ 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, 4801 Rockhill Road,
Kansas City, Missouri 64110
· Rachel Hack, Community Manager, Google, Inc.
Panel Discussion with Young Entrepreneurs:
· Dana Ward, owner, Great Day Moving Co.
· Stephanie Issacson, president, New Horizons, LLC
· Chantell Garrett, president, R.U.B.I.E.S Inc.
· Jason Teeman, owner, Innovation Cafe
· Moderator : Seth Meinzen, owner, Evisthrive
RSVP to: Robbie Moore (816)426-4900 or Robbie.email@example.comAll SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.