Sign up for email updates from SBAReceive helpful business tips and upcoming events in your area.

Nevada District Office Staff

The Nevada SBA staff is responsible for the delivery of the SBA’s many programs and services within the state. We’re available and ready to assist small businesses to start, grow and succeed. You’ll find a complete staff directory in the attachment at the bottom of this page.


For general program and service information in Clark County please contact our Front Desk at 702-388-6611. Outside Clark County contact our Reno office at 775-827-4923.


Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders.

For information on financing in Clark County, please contact Edward Brown at 702-388-6687 or e-mail: or Roy Brady, 702-388-6686 or email:

Outside Clark County please contact David Leonard at 775-827-4923 or e-mail:

Free business counseling, advice and information on starting, managing or expanding a small business through the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE), Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), Women’s Business Centers (WBC) and Veteran’s Business Outreach Center (VBOC). These groups also conduct training events throughout the state - some require a nominal registration fee.

Government contracting assistance for businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals may be obtained through the Business Development Program staffed by Nanette Randolph at 702-388-6690 or e-mail: and Barry VanOrden at 702-388-6674 or email:

Government contracting assistance outside of Las Vegas, contact Judith Hepburn at 775-827-4923 or emal:

Women Business Owners - A Women’s Business Ownership Representative is available to assist women business owners. In Clark County, please contact Nanette Randolph at 702-388-6690 or email: Outside of Clark County, contact Judith Hepburn at 775-827-4923 or e-mail:

Special export loan programs are available for businesses involved in international trade. Please contact David Leonard at 775-827-4923 or e-mail:

Tribal or Native-American owned businesses - A tribal business representative is available for assistance. In Clark County, please contact Bob Holguin at 702-388-6015 or emIL: Outside Clark County, contact David Leonard at 775-827-4923 or e-mail:

Veteran assistance. A Veterans Affairs Officer is available to assist veterans. In Clark County, contact Bob Holguin at 702-388-6015 or e-mail: Outside Clark County, contact David Leonard at 775-827-4923 or e-mail:



Encore Entrepreneurs

An Introduction to Starting Your Own Business


Need Help Writing a Business Plan? Our step-by-step tool makes it easy.  Start Your plan.

Get Local Assistance Right in Your Area

Counseling, mentoring, and training from an SBA District Office, SCORE Chapter, Small Biz Development Center or Women’s Biz Center in your area.