Federal Prime and Subcontractor Contractor Group Quarterly Meeting
at: McNally Industries
340 West Benson Avenue, Grantsburg, WI
Hosted by McNally Industries
WPI’s next Federal Prime and Sub Contractor Group meeting is scheduled for Friday, December 7, 2012 in Grantsburg, WI.
This meeting’s agenda will include:
• Introductions by attendees and guests
• Small Business Contracting and Financing Programs
• Update from the Beltway
• Current Issues in Federal contracting
• Current Opportunities in Federal Contracting
• Tour of facility
This meetings special guests include:
• Eric Ness, WI District Director, US SBA, Milwaukee, WI
• Randy Hulke, Executive Director - Applied Research and Technology Transfer, UW Stout,
• Steve Moffitt, Partner, Capstone National Partners, Washington, DC
• Dane Deutsch, President, DCS NETLINK, Rice Lake, WI
• Representative from the Defense Contract Management Agency - DCMA
If you are a current Federal Prime Contractor or Subcontractor – please contact Kim Garber – firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-444-0047.
**********IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT FEDERAL PRIME OR SUBCONTRACTOR – we invite you to join us after the meeting at 1:30pm at McNally Industries for an educational session for businesses considering or in the process of entering the Federal market.*************
If you are interested – please contact Kim Garber – email@example.com or 608-444-0047.