Mark Your Calendars
Upcoming SBA Training and Events
April 23, 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
7th Annual SBA Export Lenders’ Roundtable
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
13th St. and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
With almost 300,000 small businesses currently exporting--and responsible for a third of last year’s record $2.2 trillion in U.S. exports--now is an ideal time to use the SBA’s export loan programs to expand your portfolio of high growth, competitive customers and increase your market share by providing export financing. Learn:
- How easy it is to become an SBA Preferred Lender for Export Working Capital Loans up to $5 million with a full 90% guaranty.
- Why growth has exploded in SBA's International Trade Loan program, a term loan up to $5 million with a full 90% guaranty to support exporters.
- How SOP 50 10 5(F) changes have affected SBA's export loan programs.
- And, provide your input on how SBA and other federal agencies can better support exporters in your community.
To reserve your space today, please RSVP to Danielle.Wilsey@sba.gov.
May 13, 2014; 8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Expanding Access to Capital: A Primer on SBA Loan Programs
USMH, Room 124 & 125
32 W Washington St. Hagerstown MD 21740
Learn how SBA loan programs can expand access to capital in the Eastern Panhandle of WV.
- Key Features of SBA Loan Programs
- Benefits of the SBA Guaranty
- How SBA Increases Market Potential
- Simplified Processing Programs
- Updates on SBA Incentives to Stimulate the Economy
Who should attend?
- Commercial Loan Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Bank Mangers
- Resource Partners
The event is free, but space is limited. Advance registration is recommended. To register please email Diane McFarland with the MD SBTDC at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 15, 2014 - 10:00 a.m.
SBA Business Valuation Requirements
Learn about SBA valuation requirements, the valuation process, goodwill, and more!
Determining the value of a business is the key component to the analysis of any loan application for a change of ownership. Accurate business valuations are required by the SBA as the change in ownership will result in new debt unrelated to business operations and create an intangible asset.
Join us as Neal Patel, principal of Reliant Business Valuation, a business valuation and equipment appraisal firm specializing in SBA-related valuations nationwide working with over 150 of the nation’s top SBA lenders, shares his expertise during a webinar on Tuesday, May 13 at 10 a.m.
Register Today! Contact Rick Haney at Richard.email@example.com or 304-623-7449.
Web Conference URL: https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/meet/?ExEventID=84536711, check "I am a participant", enter your name and email, select "Join". Once you have accessed the conference select the "Call Me" option and enter your direct phone number (If the "Call Me" option does not work, dial 1-888-858-2144 then enter the passcode 4536711# to access the audio portion).
To prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices): https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/.