- What We Do
- SBA Team
- SBA Locations
- SBA Newsroom
- SBA Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Performance & Budget
- Congressional Budget Justification/Annual Performance Reports
- Agency Financial Reports
- Performance and Financial Reports
- FY 2013 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2011 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2012 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2010 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2009 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2008 Citizens' Report (Performance and Financial Highlights)
- Loan Program Performance Reports
- Other Performance Information
- Open Government
- Information Quality
- Digital SBA
- About the SBA.gov Website
- General FOIA Information
- Online FOIA Request
- SBA Guide to Public Information
- Information Generally Exempt From Disclosure and Information Generally Releasable
- Public Liaisons and FOIA Staff
- Privacy Act
- Privacy Act Request Guide
- SBA FOIA Quarterly Reports
- SBA FOIA Annual Reports
- Frequently Requested Records
- President Obama's FOIA Memorandum and FOIA Text
- FOIA Resources
- Chief FOIA Officer Reports
- EO Plan
- Other Plans & Reports
- Plain Language Page
- SBA Open Government Report 2014
- 2013 Federal Employee Survey Results
- FY 13 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 12 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 13 Advanced Acquisition Strategies
- The Small Business Agenda
- Information Technology Strategic Plan
- Data Consolidation Plan
- Draft Environmental Justice Strategic Plan
- SBA Customer Service Plan
- SBA Vendor Communication Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan 2012-2014
- SBA Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations
- Retrospective Review of Regulations
- SBA Data Store
- Policy & Regulations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Laws & Regulations
- Public Notices
- Eliminating Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Enforcement Actions of Note
- Contracting Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Lending Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Narratives: Suspensions and Debarments
- Oversight & Advocacy
- SBA Initiatives
- SupplierPay Initiative
- SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Clusters Initiative
- 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services Program
- Small Business Teaming Pilot Program
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- Startup America
- Council on Underserved Communities (CUC)
- Intermediary Lending Pilot
- Greening SBA
- Small Business Saturday 2013
- SBA and Yelp Present: Success With Online Reviews
SBA is committed to helping small businesses in the US succeed. As such, several programs and laws have been sponsored that directly affect small business owners. Here, you can learn more about how legislation such as the Small Business Jobs Act and SBA initiatives such as the Emerging 200 program can help you and your business succeed.
SupplierPay is a new partnership with the private sector to strengthen small businesses by increasing their working capital, so they can grow their businesses and hire more workers.
This training initiative focuses on businesses poised for growth in historically challenged, urban areas.
SBA is investing in regional clusters throughout the United States that span a variety of industries including energy, manufacturing, agriculture and advanced defense technologies.
The mission of SBA's Office of Business Development (BD) is to administer the section 8(a) program, which offers business development assistance to eligible small government contractors.
The Small Business Teaming Pilot Program, managed by SBA’s Office of Government Contracting, is designed to enhance small businesses' ability to compete for federal contracting opportunities.
The Small Business Jobs Act aims to provide critical resources to help small businesses continue to drive economic recovery and create jobs.
The Startup America initiative aims to bring together innovative entrepreneurs, corporations, universities, foundations, and others to increase the prevalence and success of America’s entrepreneurs.
The CUC provides SBA with input, advice and recommendations on strategies to help strengthen competiveness and sustainability for small businesses in underserved communities.
Intermediary Lending Pilot Program is a three-year pilot program that provides direct loans to eligible non-profit intermediaries for the purpose of making small business loans of up to $200,000.
Find out what SBA is doing to make the agency more environmentally sustainable.
Saturday, November 30, 2013 is Small Business Saturday® – a day to celebrate and support small businesses and all they do for their communities.
SBA and Yelp are partnering to provide America’s small businesses with the information they need to successfully engage with online reviewers and tips for monitoring their online reputation.