- What We Do
- SBA Team
- SBA Locations
- SBA Newsroom
- SBA Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Performance & Budget
- Congressional Budget Justification/Annual Performance Reports
- Agency Financial Reports
- Performance and Financial Reports
- Loan Program Performance Reports
- Other Performance Information
- Open Government
- Information Quality
- Digital SBA
- About the SBA.gov Website
- General FOIA Information
- Online FOIA Request
- SBA Guide to Public Information
- Information Generally Exempt From Disclosure and Information Generally Releasable
- Public Liaisons and FOIA Staff
- Privacy Act
- Privacy Act Request Guide
- SBA FOIA Quarterly Reports
- SBA FOIA Annual Reports
- Frequently Requested Records
- President Obama's FOIA Memorandum and FOIA Text
- FOIA Resources
- Chief FOIA Officer Reports
- EO Plan
- Other Plans & Reports
- Plain Language Page
- 2013 Federal Employee Survey Results
- FY 12 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 13 Advanced Acquisition Strategies
- The Small Business Agenda
- Information Technology Strategic Plan
- Data Consolidation Plan
- Draft Environmental Justice Strategic Plan
- SBA Customer Service Plan
- SBA Vendor Communication Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan 2012-2014
- SBA Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations
- Retrospective Review of Regulations
- SBA Data Store
- Policy & Regulations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Laws & Regulations
- Public Notices
- Eliminating Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Enforcement Actions of Note
- Contracting: Suspensions and Debarments - Search
- Lending: Suspensions and Debarments - Search
- Contracting: Suspensions and Debarments Narratives
- Oversight & Advocacy
- SBA Initiatives
- SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Clusters Initiative
- 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services Program
- Small Business Teaming Pilot Program
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- Startup America
- Council on Underserved Communities (CUC)
- Intermediary Lending Pilot
- Dealer Floor Plan Financing Program
- Greening SBA
- Small Business Saturday 2013
Learn about the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Privacy Act at SBA, in addition to guidance about how to request information from SBA.
Learn about how the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is administered at SBA.
Find out what you need to know about submitting a request for information from the SBA.
Read about the various channels through which you can obtain information about SBA and its program.
These details clarify what information is generally releasable and what is exempt from FOIA requests.
This list provides information about the Public Liaisons and FOIA Staff.
This guidance will help you understand the procedures for submitting a Privacy Act request to SBA.
Use this guide to get familiar with the procedures for submitting a Privacy Act request to the SBA.
SBA's FOIA quarterly reports provide statistics on the number and disposition of FOIA requests and appeals received, processed and pending at SBA.
SBA's FOIA annual reports provide statistics on the number and disposition of FOIA requests and appeals received, processed and pending at SBA.
FOIA requests are generally "third-party” requests or concern an organization, or a particular topic of interest. This section includes some of SBA's frequently requested records.
Here you can read the full text of the Freedom of Information Act showing all amendments to the statute made by the “Openness Promotes Effectiveness in our National Government Act of 2007.”
Check out this list of resources to learn more information about FOIA.
All federal agencies are required to prepare an annual Chief FOIA Officer Report that provides analysis of their Annual FOIA Report.
Here you can read SBA's report about its progress toward Executive Order 13392, "Improving Agency Disclosure of Information.”