- What We Do
- SBA Team
- SBA Locations
- SBA Newsroom
- SBA Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Performance & Budget
- Congressional Budget Justification/Annual Performance Reports
- Agency Financial Reports
- Performance and Financial Reports
- FY 2013 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2011 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2012 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2010 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2009 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2008 Citizens' Report (Performance and Financial Highlights)
- Loan Program Performance Reports
- Other Performance Information
- Open Government
- Information Quality
- Digital SBA
- About the SBA.gov Website
- General FOIA Information
- Online FOIA Request
- SBA Guide to Public Information
- Information Generally Exempt From Disclosure and Information Generally Releasable
- Public Liaisons and FOIA Staff
- Privacy Act
- Privacy Act Request Guide
- SBA FOIA Quarterly Reports
- SBA FOIA Annual Reports
- Frequently Requested Records
- President Obama's FOIA Memorandum and FOIA Text
- FOIA Resources
- Chief FOIA Officer Reports
- EO Plan
- Other Plans & Reports
- Plain Language Page
- 2013 Federal Employee Survey Results
- FY 13 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 12 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 13 Advanced Acquisition Strategies
- The Small Business Agenda
- Information Technology Strategic Plan
- Data Consolidation Plan
- Draft Environmental Justice Strategic Plan
- SBA Customer Service Plan
- SBA Vendor Communication Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan 2012-2014
- SBA Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations
- Retrospective Review of Regulations
- SBA Data Store
- Policy & Regulations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Laws & Regulations
- Public Notices
- Eliminating Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Enforcement Actions of Note
- Contracting Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Lending Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Narratives: Suspensions and Debarments
- Oversight & Advocacy
- SBA Initiatives
- SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Clusters Initiative
- 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services Program
- Small Business Teaming Pilot Program
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- Startup America
- Council on Underserved Communities (CUC)
- Intermediary Lending Pilot
- Dealer Floor Plan Financing Program
- Greening SBA
- Small Business Saturday 2013
- SBA and Yelp Present: Success With Online Reviews
Privacy Act Request Guide
Use this guide to get familiar with the procedures for submitting a Privacy Act request to the SBA.
Once the SBA has processed a request, a written initial determination letter will be provided. This letter will advise whether the SBA is withholding any information pursuant to one or more of the ...
Upon receiving the SBA’s initial determination letter, a requester will have 60 calendar days to submit an appeal if the SBA has decided to deny a Privacy Act request for (1) access to ...
Federal Laws and Guidelines The E-Government Act of 2002, Sec. 208 on Privacy Provisions (see Appendix B http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/memoranda/m03-22.html ). The Privacy Act ...
Under the Privacy Act, you may request: Access to records pertaining to youand contained in a Privacy Act system of records, An accounting of SBA disclosures of your personal ...
When our office receives a Privacy Act request, we will provide the requester with a written acknowledgment of receipt of their request. The letter will indicate the name and telephone number of ...
The Privacy Act does not impose a response time for agency responses to requests. However, SBA’s regulations establish that it will send a written acknowledgement of receipt of a request ...
SBA does not charge fees for search or review of records disclosed from a Privacy Act system of records requested by the individual to whom the record pertains, and provides a single copy free for ...
If a requester is still in disagreement with the agency’s decision regarding their appeal of a denial related to correction or amendment of the specified record(s), they may submit a written ...
If a requester has filed an appeal and/or a statement of disagreement, but they still believe that SBA has not handled their request in accordance with the Privacy Act, they have the right to ...
The privacy regulations for this office are set forth in Title 13, Part 102, Subpart B, of the Code of Federal Regulations. An individual may submit a Privacy Act request for information only if ...