- What We Do
- SBA Team
- SBA Locations
- SBA Newsroom
- SBA Performance
- Strategic Planning
- Performance & Budget
- Congressional Budget Justification/Annual Performance Reports
- Agency Financial Reports
- Performance and Financial Reports
- FY 2013 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2011 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2012 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2010 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2009 Summary of Performance and Financial Information
- FY 2008 Citizens' Report (Performance and Financial Highlights)
- Loan Program Performance Reports
- Other Performance Information
- Open Government
- Information Quality
- Digital SBA
- About the SBA.gov Website
- General FOIA Information
- Online FOIA Request
- SBA Guide to Public Information
- Information Generally Exempt From Disclosure and Information Generally Releasable
- Public Liaisons and FOIA Staff
- Privacy Act
- Privacy Act Request Guide
- SBA FOIA Quarterly Reports
- SBA FOIA Annual Reports
- Frequently Requested Records
- President Obama's FOIA Memorandum and FOIA Text
- FOIA Resources
- Chief FOIA Officer Reports
- EO Plan
- Other Plans & Reports
- Plain Language Page
- SBA Open Government Report 2014
- 2013 Federal Employee Survey Results
- FY 13 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 12 Conferences & Events Above $100K Report
- FY 13 Advanced Acquisition Strategies
- The Small Business Agenda
- Information Technology Strategic Plan
- Data Consolidation Plan
- Draft Environmental Justice Strategic Plan
- SBA Customer Service Plan
- SBA Vendor Communication Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan
- SBA Open Government Plan 2012-2014
- SBA Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations
- Retrospective Review of Regulations
- SBA Data Store
- Policy & Regulations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Laws & Regulations
- Public Notices
- Eliminating Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Enforcement Actions of Note
- Contracting Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Lending Search: Suspensions and Debarments
- Narratives: Suspensions and Debarments
- Oversight & Advocacy
- SBA Initiatives
- SupplierPay Initiative
- SBA Emerging Leaders Initiative
- Clusters Initiative
- 7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services Program
- Small Business Teaming Pilot Program
- Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
- Startup America
- Council on Underserved Communities (CUC)
- Intermediary Lending Pilot
- Greening SBA
- Small Business Saturday 2013
- SBA and Yelp Present: Success With Online Reviews
Other Plans & Reports
M-12-12 requires Federal Agencies to identify any SBA Conference or Event during the Fiscal Year that had a total cost greater than $100K.
Federal agencies must identify any event during the year with a total cost greater than $100K.
This provides a general description of new procurement efforts planned for fiscal year 2013.
This report focuses on the role that America’s entrepreneurs play in strengthening the economy.
This reflects the SBA's dedication to optimizing and maintaining SBA’s IT infrastructure.
This plan aims to examine and improve the use of technology resources to accomplish the FDCCI.
This plan is currently in development and will be available for public comment in the near future.
SBA is committed to quickly and efficiently delivering programs to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
This plan provides clear direction to our workforce when communicating with our industry partners.
SBA's Open Government Plan furthers the agency mission with transparency, participation and collaboration.
Read SBA's full Open Government plan for 2012-2014.
This Small Business Administration Plan for Operating in the Event of a Lapse in Appropriations provides guidance and procedures for the Agency.