Dr. Winslow Sargeant is the sixth Chief Counsel for Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Advocacy, appointed by President Obama August 19, 2010. The Office of...
Requests For Quotations
The Office of Advocacy’s mission includes providing research documenting the status of small businesses and the impact of important trends. To fulfill this task, Advocacy periodically funds small business research from researchers through requests for quotations (RFQs). Areas of continuing interest are listed below and have been chosen because they are researchable, show the status or role of small businesses, can be a catalyst for further research, or may provide policymaking insight. The proposal solicitations and synopses are listed on FedBizOpps (if the below link is not active, go to www.fedbizopps.gov and search for recent Small Business Administration listings).
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING PROPOSALS IS Thursday, July 3, 2014.
The following solicitations are currently open. Please copy and paste link onto internet browser to access solicitation listed on FedBizOpps.
- Research on Minority and /or Immigrant Entrepreneurship in STEM Fields (SBAHQ-14-Q-0034), available here
- Research on the Face of Microenterprise: Policy, Workforce, and Capital Implications (SBAHQ-14-Q-0033), available here
- Research on the Current State of Crowdfunding (SBAHQ-14-Q-0032), available here
- Research on the Effects of Job Training in Small and Large Firms (SBAHQ-14-Q-0030), available here
- Research on Entrepreneurship in Low Income Areas (SBAHQ-14-Q-0037), available here
- Research on Assessing the Microfinance Impact on Small Businesses (SBAHQ-14-Q-0036), available here
- Research on Who Participates in Innovation Accelerators and Business Incubators (SBAHQ-14-Q-0035), available here
- Research on Miscellaneous Small Business Topics Using Large Datasets (SBAHQ-14-Q-0031), available here