- Leading Your Company
- Growing Your Business
- Export Success Story Videos
- US Export Assistance Centers
- Export Loans
- Export Business Planner
- STEP Grants
- Explore Exporting
- Contact SBA Exporting Staff
- Running a Business
- Managing Business Finances & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Using Technology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Green Business Guide
- Energy Efficiency
- Become Energy Efficient
- Energy Saving Tips
- Calculate Energy Savings
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- For Specific Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Auto Dealers
- Energy Efficiency for Construction Contractors
- Energy Efficiency for Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Energy Efficiency for Home Based Businesses
- Energy Efficiency for Lodging
- Energy Efficiency for Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Management Basics for Small and Medium Sized Manufacturers
- Energy Efficiency for Restaurants
- Energy Efficiency for Retail Stores
- Doing Business Abroad
- Size Standards
- Business Law & Regulations
- Getting Out
- Business Guides by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Electric Power Industry
- Energy Industry
- Financial Services
- Firearms & Explosives
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Housing & Real Estate
- Mining & Drilling
- Nuclear Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Printing & Publishing
- Telecommunications & Media
- Transportation & Logistics
- Health Care
Managing a Business
Explore the topics below to find information and guidance that will help you manage and grow your business effectively.
Are you ready to lead your company to success? Determine if you have key characteristics that will allow you to excel in a leadership role.
Are you ready to expand your business? Planning and preparing for new challenges is one step in the process. Find out how you can successfully grow your company.
Small businesses looking to increase sales and profit are taking their businesses global. SBA provides counseling, training and financing to support small business export opportunities.
You've established your business, so what's next? This section highlights what you need to know — from sales to human resources — to run your business and succeed.
You don’t have to be a lawyer to open and run a small business. Find out how to handle day-to-day legal issues that could affect your small business.
Are you leaving your business? Maybe you are retiring or handing your business to a relative? Whatever the reason, be smart about how you make your exit.
Explore information about a variety of industries. Find invaluable information targeted to your specific line of business.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Affordable Care Act or ACA) enacted comprehensive health insurance reforms designed to ensure Americans have access to quality, affordable health ...
The process of starting and managing a business requires a lot of analysis and paperwork. SBA has just about every resource you’ll need.
Get the Info That Matters Most to You With SBA Direct
Find information on:
(Select your topics)
Get Local Assistance Right in Your Area
Counseling, mentoring, and training from an SBA District Office, SCORE Chapter, Small Biz Development Center or Women’s Biz Center in your area.FIND RESOURCES