In honor of LGBT Pride Month, the SBA is teaming up with the Human Rights Campaign, America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) equality, and the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce to provide free trainings for small business owners.
A schedule and instructions on how to sign up are below:
- Wednesday, June 25 at 2:00 PM ET
SBA is teaming up with the Human Rights Campaign to present a free training for small business owners on making your workplace inclusive for LGBT employees. Attendees will learn:
- Why fostering an inclusive workplace can make employees more productive,
- How to provide safeguards for you and your employees by creating a non-discrimination policy, and
- Where to find the latest information about changing laws and regulations.
National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce Conference Calls
Along with the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, SBA will present three conference calls for LGBT business owners and allies on key topics:
- Securing Federal Contracts – Monday, June 23 at 1:00 PM ET
- Accessing Capital – Tuesday, June 24 at 1:00 PM ET
- Innovation and New Programs (SBIR, Accelerators, Crowdfunding) – Thursday, June 26 at 1:00 PM ET
- To register for any of the NGLCC conference calls, please email Theara Coleman at email@example.com and include your name, company, and which presentation you are registering for.