November & December Dates for the Affordable Care Act 101 Webinars
by Meredith K. Olafson, Community Moderator
- Created: November 5, 2013, 8:18 pm
- Updated: November 5, 2013, 8:18 pm
With new health insurance marketplaces open, the U.S. Small Business Administration and Small Business Majority are excited to announce the next set of dates for our free Affordable Care Act 101 weekly webinars. Each week, small business owners can learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and how they can enroll in small business health insurance marketplaces. Other topics discussed include insurance reforms, the small business health care tax credit, and employer shared responsibility provisions. SBA representatives help small business owners understand the facts of the Affordable Care Act so they can make informed decisions about providing health insurance for their employees.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
The Affordable Care Act 101 takes place on Thursdays from now through the end of the year. Below are the registration links for upcoming presentations.
- Thursday, November 7 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, November 14 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, November 21 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 5 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 12 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
- Thursday, December 19 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
About the Author
Meredith K. Olafson is Senior Policy Advisor for the U.S. Small Business Administration where she oversees the agency's education and outreach efforts around health care and the Affordable Care Act.
Top Rated Articles
About This Blog
This blog is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal or tax advice. Readers should consult their legal or tax professionals to discuss how these matters relate to their individual business circumstances.