What's Everyone Talking About? Update
by NicoleD, Former Moderator
- Created: March 23, 2010, 9:27 pm
In our third installment of Community hot topics, we’re glad to say that with nearly 3,500 people in the Community, there is plenty of discussion going on! Here is a quick summary of what’s happening in the Community now:
New Idea Exchange
We recently launched a new Idea Exchange, 'Where Do You Typically Go for Business Help?' . Members will have an opportunity to share their ideas, and vote and comment on ideas from others. We plan to launch a new exchange every 30 days, so let us know your ideas soon!
- The Starting and Registering board has over 500 posts from new and experienced business owners. Recent hot topics focus on online businesses, including a discussion on website hosting experiences and launching an online business.
- Discussions on buying an established business and starting a restaurant also have members chiming in.
- In the Loans and Grants board, members are responding to an inquiries on loan refinancing and overcoming bad credit to start a business.
- Over at the Government Contacting board, talks are on how to break into the federal market.
You can share your experiences by replying to these hot topics, or by creating your own thread. Keep the discussions going and we’ll post another update soon!
Top Rated Articles
About This Blog
News and happenings in the SBA Community