"What's Everyone Talking About?" Update
by NicoleD, Former Moderator
- Created: March 23, 2010, 5:08 pm
- Updated: February 9, 2011, 3:20 pm
New Idea Exchange
In early August we launched a new Idea Exchange: 'What is the one thing you wish you knew BEFORE you started your business?' This Idea Exchange will run until September, so you still have time to submit your thoughts and vote on ideas. You can also read about the results from the last Idea Exchange.
- Community members are replying to customer payment threads in the Other Business Issues discussion board, including this thread on whether or not a US company can refuse cash and this one on collecting delinquent/partial payments
- Self-Employed and Home-Based business owners are talking about how novices can start a blog and the use and benefits of Google AdSense.
- You can join also the discussions over in Loans, Grants & Taxes, including the hot topics of advertising grants and loan refinancing.
You can share your experiences by replying to these hot topics, or by creating your own thread. Keep the discussions going and we'll post another update soon!
Top Rated Articles
About This Blog
News and happenings in the SBA Community