6th Annual SBA Export Lenders’ Roundtable, April 3, 2013, Washington, D. C.
by Dario Gomez, SBA Official
- Created: January 30, 2013, 5:17 pm
- Updated: April 1, 2013, 4:21 pm
Lenders: Help take your customers to the next level as they expand their sales overseas!
Today 96% of the world’s population is outside the United States, 76% of global GDP is outside the United States and those markets continue growing at twice pace as our domestic market. Small businesses increasingly are discovering that the greatest opportunity for growth is selling into global markets. Already some 268,000 small businesses currently are exporting, helping to set record U.S. export volume last year at $2.2 trillion, with small businesses accounting for up to 24% of that total.
So as a lender, now is a great time to offer SBA’s export loan programs to your business community. By doing so, you can:
- help your current customers grow with their expansion into overseas markets;
- expand your portfolio of high growth, competitive customers—ones that are finding compelling sales opportunities overseas;
- attract new customers and expand your market share by becoming a full-service lender offering export financing products;
- reduce your risk, and capital reserve requirements, with a 90% government guaranty on a suite of SBA export loan products up to $5 million;
- meet CRA credit requirements.
Come and learn how easy it is to participate in SBA’s Preferred Lender Program for Export Working Capital Loans up to $5 million with a full 90% guarantee. In addition, learn how:
- SBA 7(a) term loans up to 25 years can now obtain a 90% guaranty under the International Trade Loan program if the company is expanding because of exports;
- The Export Express programs offers a 90% guaranty to loans up to $350k and a 75% guaranty on loans up to $500k;
- The SBA CapLine program can be used to support a blend of domestic and international A/R.
And, be among the first to hear about a new interagency initiative to bundle Global Business Solutions for lenders and exporters in a collaborative, customer-focused and cost-effective manner, combining SBA, Ex-Im Bank and Department of Commerce programs and services. This program is open to lenders only. Please send inquires and RSVPs to: Danielle.Wilsey@sba.gov.
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Time: 8:30-1:00 p.m.
Location: Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
13th St. and Pennsylvania Ave., NW
(Federal Triangle Metro Station)
Top Rated Articles
About This Blog
The Official Blog of the U.S. Small Business Administration with news and views from top SBA officials
- July 2014 (13)
- June 2014 (17)
- May 2014 (23)
- April 2014 (28)
- March 2014 (21)
- February 2014 (16)
- January 2014 (22)
- December 2013 (15)
- November 2013 (26)
- October 2013 (17)
- September 2013 (24)
- August 2013 (21)
- July 2013 (26)
- June 2013 (24)
- May 2013 (29)
- April 2013 (29)
- March 2013 (27)
- February 2013 (26)
- January 2013 (30)