Responsive Website or App: Which do you Need for Your Mobile Strategy?
by smallbiztrends, Guest Blogger
- Created: December 6, 2013, 10:30 am
First, is Your Site Mobile Friendly?
The Difference Between Responsive Websites and Mobile Apps
Next, What’s Your Goal?
Why You Must Make a Change
- Slow loading times will cause mobile users to leave your site
- A page that doesn’t render well won’t encourage people to sell
- More, not fewer, people will use smartphones in the future
- The more ways you have to connect with potential customers, the better your conversion
About the Author
My name is Anita Campbell. I run online communities and information websites reaching over 6 million small business owners, stakeholders and entrepreneurs annually, including Small Business Trends, a daily publication about small business issues, and BizSugar.com, a small business social media site.
Top Rated Articles
About This Blog
Views from small business experts on growing your business