Setup a health insurance plan for a startup
by Joemicheal, Creator
- Created: March 19, 2010, 7:13 am
- Updated: August 3, 2012, 3:29 pm
What I need to know:
1. What steps are involved in setting up a company health insurance plan from start to end?
2. Given our small size, should we do this in-house or outsource this to a firm that handles benefits?
3. Are benefits usually given to employees for free or are they subsidized?
4. What insurance providers or outsource firms are well known and have a good reputation?
5. Is there anything else that I should know or look out for?
Comments have been locked for this thread.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media