Welcome to the SBA.gov Community, where you can network with other small business owners and get advice on starting, growing and managing your business.
Have a Business Question?
Post it to the board:
Small Business Events:
Find out about upcoming small business events; including conferences, contests, online chats and workshops.
Share your ideas:
We want to better serve small business, and you can help!
Visit our Idea Exchange to help us improve SBA.gov!
Latest Blog Articles:
- Global Accelerator Network and SBA co-host Accelerator Demo Day in Austin and Unveil Competition
Tuesday, in downtown Austin, TX and coinciding with the South By Southwest (SXSW) Festival, the U.S....
- March is Red Cross Month- Learn How to Prepare Your Business in the Case of an Emergency
Following a tradition begun by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1943, President Barack Obama has...
- Is Bad Credit Stopping You from Getting Business Loans?
In a recent report, over 63% of business owners attempting to find funding say they most often targeted...
- Is There a Form for That? An Introduction to Commonly Used Exporting Forms for Your Small Business
If you’re a small business owner interested in exporting – or are already navigating the...
- See All Blogs
Join the Discussion!
- Dis-proportionate real estate on lein for a SBA loan - how can the risk be mitigated?
My partner and I are in the process of applying for a SBA guaranteed loan. We both have real estate...
- Starting a Pet Waste Removal Service.
Hi, I am very very new in the whole business world and am looking to get my foot in the door. My...
- any hope for someone to get approved for a small bus. loan if they have poor credit?
I am a 38 year old mother of two and have been disabled since 2005, I have some old negative marks on...
- How to speak English good?
Hi, I have nickname Vic Pham. I known English so bad. I from Vietnam. I want add friends with people.
- See All Topics