Welcome to the SBA.gov Community, where you can network with other small business owners and get advice on starting, growing and managing your business.
Have a Business Question?
Post it to the board:
Small Business Events:
Find out about upcoming small business events; including conferences, contests, online chats and workshops.
Share your ideas:
We want to better serve small business, and you can help!
Visit our Idea Exchange to help us improve SBA.gov!
Latest Blog Articles:
- Myth vs. Fact: Myth #2: My State Isn’t Setting Up a Marketplace So The Affordable Care Act Doesn’t Affect Me
As a business owner, it’s important to understand how the Affordable Care Act may...
- SBA Has a New Initiative to Help Veterans Access Capital and Become Entrepreneurs or Expand Existing Businesses
Are you a veteran transitioning from active service and want to become an entrepreneur? Or perhaps you...
- 5 Fundamental Principles of Good Business Planning
I’ve just finished a two-month period in which I’ve read more than 50 business plans as part...
- Starting a High-Tech Business? You May be Eligible for Government Funding
Looking to start or grow your high-tech entrepreneurial venture? Need financing to help fund research...
- See All Blogs
Join the Discussion!
- Financial Projections
I am working on the business and need to develop the Financial Projections. I am unsure how to go...
- 5 Key Strategies to Maximize Employee Engagement
Why is it that so many business leaders make employee engagement such a low priority? In most cases it...
- Why is Social Media Marketing a Must for the Online Business World?
Some marketing options are simply that, options. Other marketing options should actually be considered...
- market size for natural gas parts
I am buying a company that distributes parts like meters, regulators and valves for residential and...
- See All Topics