Evaluating my business for QES needed for Form 5500
by IandR, Performer
- Created: January 6, 2010, 3:28 pm
I need some guidance and pointer as to how to go about evaluating my business. I have only been in business for 4 months and this is the first year end. The annual valuation report needs to include the following:
1. The nature and history of your business;
2. The general economic outlook and the outlook for the specific industry in which your business operates;
3. The book value of the QES and the financial condition of the business;
4. Your compan;s earning capacity;
5. Your compan-s capacity to pay dividends;
6. Goodwill value;
7. Any recent stock sales.
Items 2 thru 6 are where guidance, methodology and some pointers are needed.
Looking forward to replies.
Thank you in advance..
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media