Foreigner needs help starting online business in USA
by IneedHELP, Performer
- Created: October 13, 2010, 11:08 pm
I am a foreigner and I would like to start a home internet-based publishing business in USA using affiliate programs such as CJ, Linkshare, Amazon and more. I want to focus all my advertising efforts to U.S. market, not my homecountry which is relatively small.
My questions are:
Is that possible?
If it is:
1) Will my business be considered as a U.S. business or a foreign business in USA? in other words, will I be subject to USA tax or my homecountry tax?
3) What would be the best business structure for me? I intend to manage 90% of my business in my homecountry (it's an internet business) but since I don't live here I'd consider my sister who lives who does, to manage the remaining 10%, just in case.
4) Is it actually necessary to have someone who lives in USA on board because I don't live here?
This should be a stand alone question but since I am already here:
5) If you form a partnership business with someone who has bad credit, will his personal credit affect the business as a whole? Let's say that person has a debt, do collectors have the right to collect money from our business account to pay off that partner personal debt?
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media