Free forums at National Small Business Week | May 18-20, 2011
by Stephen Morris, Community Moderator
- Created: May 4, 2011, 5:13 pm
In honor of National Small Business Week, SBA is sponsoring several free educational forums for small business owners..
- Growing Your Business While on the Go will feature a presentation by entrepreneur Bill Rancic (the first-year winner of “The Apprentice”) on how a busy entrepreneur can keep their business going and growing. This will be followed by a panel discussion with executives from AT&T and SCORE.
- Social Media: Get your Business Connected will feature experts from GrowBiz Media, Intuit, Yelp, and Youtube, talking about how small businesses can grow, network, and find more customers through social media.
- High Growth, High Impact Strategies will talk about how small firms with big potential can scale up and create jobs, featuring executives from CareerBuilder, Honest Tea, and Google Apps.
- Exporting Tools for Success will feature several public and private sector leaders talking about how small businesses can successfully break into new international markets, a priority of the President’s National Export Initiative.
For more information, visit the National Small Business Week website.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media