help on starting a new home business
by young-entrepren, Window Shopper
- Created: March 2, 2010, 8:56 am
First of all, I thank you very much for reading this and many of you who take very much of your time answering questions throughout this forum. THANK YOU!
I'm interested in starting a new home business in Florida. The business will be completely online (at least for now) and I'm thinking to have it as LLC. The business is simply importing items from over seas and selling it in US. My conditions are I have a partner over seas who also wants to have legal rights to the business. This person has SSN he got long ago but is not a resident nor citizen of us. I am planning on renting a mail box someplace for the business address.
1) What is the best option for a corporation like mine? LLC?
2) When filing for business in the State of Florida, what is the title given so that we both own the company equally?
3) Could my partner have legal rights to the company even if he's not a resident nor a citizen?
4) When registering as a online business, what permits do I need or am I excempt from it?
Thank you all for your time.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media