Internet business offering apprenticeship information
by kidprentice, Window Shopper
- Created: October 13, 2009, 4:17 pm
I am planning to actively going to promote my new business, www.kidprentice.com online and would appreciate advice.
Here is what I will be offering or featuring on the site:
1. Free articles and downloads for learning/tips
2. Affiliate links for revenue generation
3. Sponsorship ads for local businesses
4. Workshop information
5. Calls for free article submission from kids and teens
6. Apprenticeship-matching (Based on kids' requests, they will be paired with a professional in a particular industry)
This business will also extend from the internet to actual workshop events - paid and free events.
I want to make sure that I am registering this business correctly, as we will be working with kids and teens, and their parents.
Are there special forms, licenses or registration materials that I would need when working with kids and teens? This isn't a typical apprenticeship program through schools or non-profit organizations. This will be a revenue-generating business, mostly through online ads, affiliate commissions and workshop costs.
Thank you for your assistance.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media