Welcome to the SBA.gov Community, where you can network with other small business owners and get advice on starting, growing and managing your business.
Have a Business Question?
Post it to the board:
Small Business Events:
Find out about upcoming small business events; including conferences, contests, online chats and workshops.
Share your ideas:
We want to better serve small business, and you can help!
Visit our Idea Exchange to help us improve SBA.gov!
Latest Blog Articles:
- Celebrating 2013's SCORE Chapter of the Year for National Small Business Week
This week is my absolute favorite of the year because National Small Business Week marks the biggest...
- Creative Summer Marketing Ideas
Summer is here and it’s time to take to the streets. In the summer, your customers feel festive...
- 50 Years of National Small Business Week
This year marks the 50th anniversary of National Small Business Week. Although things have...
- 8 Smart Techniques for Improving Headlines
Even the most well-written article or blog post, or the best video, is worthless if it isn’t...
- See All Blogs
Join the Discussion!
- 1st Q Estimated Tax Missed 2013
This may have been discussed here before but my office manager failed to make the 1st Q estimated tax...
- American Indian Tribal Owned SBA 8(a) Certified Corporation
Our concerns is that the SBA office in Birmingham, AL looks at our company as if it were owned by the...
- How to Protect Your Home While on Vacation
When people are making preparations to head out for a much-needed vacation, they often make a written...
- Proprietor, LLC or Corporation? Which way makes the most sense?
Hello All, I am planning to register my business in New York City - This will actually be the head...
- See All Topics