July 2011: How Does Your Business use Social Media to Market Products and Engage Customers?
by nicoj, Community Moderator
- Created: July 6, 2011, 10:32 am
- Updated: January 12, 2014, 3:43 pm
Social media is becoming a popular and indispensible tool for today’s small businesses. Through websites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, business owners can promote products, communicate new information, and engage customers in a new, easily accessible way. However, using social media effectively to grow your business can be tricky, requiring strategy, research and planning.
- Which social media websites have you had the most success with?
- How do you use social media to engage and communicate with your customers?
- How do you integrate social media with other online mediums you may offer, like your website or blog?
Comments have been locked for this thread.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media