Keith Gilabert: "Advantages to Incorporating in Nevada"
by keithgilabert, Window Shopper
- Created: April 16, 2012, 1:38 am
- Updated: April 16, 2012, 1:39 am
Here are the advantages to incorporating in Nevada:
1. No Corporate Income Tax
2. No Taxes on Corporate Shares
3. No Franchise Tax
4. No Personal Income Tax
5. No I.R.S. Information Sharing Agreement
6. Nominal Annual Fees
7. Minimal Reporting and Disclosure Requirements
8. Stockholders are not Public Record
9. Stockholders, directors and officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens.
10. Directors need not be Stockholders .
11. Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from any personal liability for lawful acts of the corporation.
12. Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
13. Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
14. Piercing of the Corporate Veil does not happen in Nevada as it does other states.
15. Nevada courts have a history of case law protecting the "corporate veil", making it the most difficult in the country to pierce.Nevada courts have allowed the piercing of a corporate veil once in the last 21 years, and that was due to fraud resulting in harm to a Nevada resident. The case was Rowland v. LePire, 99 Nev. 308, 662 P.2d 1332 (1983)
16. A Nevada corporation may be formed for the sole purpose of limiting a person's liability in any lawful business venture.
17. The use of "bearer shares" is prohibited in Nevada.
If you need any additional information please post below.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media