Online Video for Small / Medium Business
by Finbarr, Performer
- Created: February 19, 2012, 6:51 pm
- Updated: February 19, 2012, 6:54 pm
I have been convinced of the importance of online video as a tool for small business for a few years now. YouTube for instance, now streams somewhere in the region of 4 Billion videos everyday, but despite this, examples of small business using this media in a "break-out" fashion still seem to be the exception rather than the rule.I am constantly trying to track down authoritive, concise and helpful advice on the web to help others in business get to grips with how and why to use video to promote their products, services and businesses - but this seems to be an area that is surprisingly under-served.While I have helped many people to use online video, I have never gotten in front of the camera myself. I figured, that if nobody else has gone to the trouble of doing this, I might as well, at least try.I have a few questions that I would love to hear your opinion on;
- Do you use online video to promote your business?
- If yes - how has it worked out for you?
- If not, what do you see as the top reasons you havent used online video?
- What areas would you consider most important to cover in a series of online tutorials to help you and others to use online video effectively?
(please respond as a reply to this post)Many thanks in advance for your time. Finbarr
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media