Re: Fast food business ?
by seop, Creator
- Created: December 29, 2009, 1:10 pm
Did you have a chance to read this: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol10no4/03-0343.htm
It gives some good insight on Food Borne Diseases and inspection scores.
- Food is from an approved source in sound condition, with no spoilage.
- Potentially hazardous food meets temperature requirements during storage,
preparation, display, service and transportation.
- Facilities are available to maintain product temperature.
- Unwrapped and potentially hazardous food is not reserved.
- Personnel with infections are restricted from potentially hazardous
- Hands are washed according to good hygienic practices.
- Food equipment and utensils are sanitized using appropriate methods.
- Water comes from a safe source, with hot and cold water under appropriate
- Sewage and waste water disposal are sanitary.
- Plumbing prevents backflow, back-siphonage or dangerous cross-connections.
- Toilet and handwashing facilities are convenient, accessible, well-designed,
and appropriately installed.
- There is no detectable presence of insects, rodents, birds, turtles,
or other animals and outer openings are protected.
- Toxic items are properly stored, labeled, and used.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media