Recovery Act Business Opportunities through GSA
by crhoagland, Window Shopper
- Created: January 19, 2010, 6:06 pm
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Office of Small Business Utilization has developed a new website for small business to access American Recovery and Reinvestment Act opportunities.
GSA is spending $5.5 billion in Recovery Act funds to convert federal buildings into high-performance green buildings; build new energy-efficient buildings, courthouses, and land ports of entry; and work on smaller projects to replace single systems within buildings.
GSA is looking for companies to perform building operations and maintenance, renovations, modernizations, and space alterations. Work will include improvements to lobbies, restrooms, windows, lighting, mechanical systems, roofs, etc.
Visit www.gsa.gov/smallbusinessrecovery today to find upcoming opportunities in your area. This site includes:
· Detailed list of opportunities in your region
· Instructional video on how to participate in ARRA projects
· Frequently asked questions
· Information on;How GSA Buy-
· Who to contact with questions and for more information
To contact your regional GSA small business office, see www.gsa.gov/smallbizsupport.
For more small business updates, follow us on www.twitter.com/GSAOSBU.
- Chris Hoagland, Public Affairs Specialist, U.S. General Services Administration
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media