SBINT Presentation Meeting
by comrob, Creator
- Created: January 22, 2011, 7:30 pm
First Friday of Each Month
8:45 AM to 10:00 AM
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
8530 Corridor Road
Annapolis Junction, Maryland 20763
Jae Collins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Online registration is available until: 2/3/2010
The Small Business Intelligence Group (SBINT) was created to provide a reliable and effective business forum for ongoing market education and business information exchange as related to supporting the programs of U.S. Intelligence Agencies.
**If you are a Small Business, PrimeConnection or ChannelConnection Member and have signed up for the Working Session meeting at 8:00AM, you are automatically registered for the Presentation Meeting.**
The presentation meeting begins at 8:45am on the first Friday of each month at CTC’s Annapolis Junction, MD facility and are limited to U.S. Citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled providing products/services in support of government agency program requirements.
Our goal each month is to provide an informative and relevant industry professional or government official to present on agency or program-specific information.
Due to facility security requirements, the following conditions apply:
- All participants are required to be U.S. Citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled organizations.
- Government-issued photo identification (military id, drivers license or passport) is required.
- Pre-paid registration is required to confirm attendance.
- Event registration closes at 12pm EST on the Wednesday immediately preceding the event. No registrations will be processed after this time.
- Credit card payments are due prior to registration closing. Unpaid registrations will be deleted from the attendee list prior to submission to the host facility manager.
To remit credit card payment by fax, please download this fax registration form (http://faxform.theasbc.org) and fax it to 410-381-2381 no later than Noon on the Wednesday preceding the event.
Check payments must be received no later than five business days prior to the event. Please make checks payable to The ASBC and mailed to:
PO Box 2786
Columbia, MD 21045-1786
Refund policy: http://refunds.theasbc.org
This post has been unlinked.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media