Some of questions about Business Valuation
by phaml05, Window Shopper
- Created: July 4, 2009, 7:19 am
I am doing research about Business Valuation, but I got some difficult questions that I dont know how to answer or where I can find an information. I hope everyone can help me to find out the answer for these questions. Thank you.
1. How can I find out the law that the government use to control a business valuation?
2. What is the name of the Business Valuation Association? structure, organization, function, target of association?
3. What type of valuation company (joint stock company, limited company, state company...), is working in USA? How can these companies get permit from the government?
4. What is the procedure and method to evaluate a business valuation?
5. Where they can get people to do for a business valuation company?
6. How can they solve the conflict between Valuation Company and client of Valuation Company about how much it worth?
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media