Welcome to the SBA.gov Community, where you can network with other small business owners and get advice on starting, growing and managing your business.
Have a Business Question?
Post it to the board:
Small Business Events:
Find out about upcoming small business events; including conferences, contests, online chats and workshops.
Share your ideas:
We want to better serve small business, and you can help!
Visit our Idea Exchange to help us improve SBA.gov!
Latest Blog Articles:
- March is Red Cross Month- Learn How to Prepare Your Business in the Case of an Emergency
Following a tradition begun by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1943, President Barack Obama has...
- Is Bad Credit Stopping You from Getting Business Loans?
In a recent report, over 63% of business owners attempting to find funding say they most often targeted...
- Is There a Form for That? An Introduction to Commonly Used Exporting Forms for Your Small Business
If you’re a small business owner interested in exporting – or are already navigating the...
- Empowering Women Entrepreneurs during Women’s History Month and Throughout the Year
Note: This blog is by Erin Andrew, Assistant Administrator for SBA's Office of Women's...
- See All Blogs
Join the Discussion!
- Keith Gilabert, "Avoid this Tax Mistake on When Buying A Business"
When buying a business in California it is good practice to request a tax clearance from the Board of...
- Business License(s) and sales tax(es)
Hi, my wife and I are considering starting a Bounce House Rental business (the ones kids jump around...
- NEEDING A MENTOR
I am SUZETTT MOFFITT owner of SUZY Q CLEANING SERVICE LLC my acquisitions consist of janitorial,...
- March Is Start A Business Month. Please Tell Us About Legitimate Home Based Businesses You Are Aware Of? Mine Is Listed Below.
6 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A HOME BUSINESS??? How Home Business Can Improve Finances and Personal Health...
- See All Topics