Welcome to the SBA.gov Community, where you can network with other small business owners and get advice on starting, growing and managing your business.
Have a Business Question?
Post it to the board:
Small Business Events:
Find out about upcoming small business events; including conferences, contests, online chats and workshops.
Share your ideas:
We want to better serve small business, and you can help!
Visit our Idea Exchange to help us improve SBA.gov!
Latest Blog Articles:
- Is Your Business Ready for the next Hurricane Sandy?
Even before the big storm hits, small businesses start losing money once the severe weather advisories...
- 3 Types of Insurance You May Think You Have But Don’t
Insurance is the backstop for business owners when things go wrong. Things happen, but owners want to be...
- Grow Your Business This Summer – 7 Marketing Tips that Won’t Break the Bank
Looking for ideas to incorporate the summer season into your marketing plans this year? Whether it...
- Watch Our World Trade Month Google+ Hangout to Learn about Exporting
SBA recently hosted a Google+ Hangout to honor World Trade Month. The panel of guests talked about...
- See All Blogs
Join the Discussion!
- Hello All Business Owners I just joined SBA Looking to Network Nationwide and Canada
Hello, I'm Geoff Unruh and I'm a Business Owner who just joined looking to be of assistance in any way...
- Business plan
Is there anyone local in Tucson that writes professional business plans?
- SBA Default situations ; How we deal with Landlord and Seller notes at Bridge Management Consulting
In addition to SBA guaranteed debt, many failing businesses must deal with two other obligations that...
- SBA Loan Defaults ; Sean Rosser and Bridge Management Consulting - Alternatives to bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is only necessary in certain situations. Many, if not most, situations of default (and the...
- See All Topics