What licenses is require to open an online store at NYC?
by fsup, Window Shopper
- Created: June 16, 2010, 8:53 pm
I would like to open a online store and wondering what licenses are require. I;s going to be a home-based business. My home is located in New York City. I will be selling camping gears online. I will NOT hire any employee. I did a little research, and here is what I think I need:
1. Form a LLC first, then get a Business License.
2. Selle-s Permit = wholesale ID = reseller license = State Sales Tax ID Number.
3. maybe DBA? But if I for a LLC already, I do-t think I need that?
4. Fed Tax ID
5. Do not need EIN = Employer ID number right? Because I am not hiring anyone?
Am I right about the licenses? Did I miss any?
Thank you all.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media