1st Annual West Coast SBA Export Lender Roundtable
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
10:30am - 3:30pm
SBA Los Angeles District Office*
330 N. Brand Blvd., Ste. 1200, Glendale, CA 91203
* Please note that the venue is conveniently reached from the nearby Burbank Airport, which should make the meeting workable for lenders throughout the West who wish to fly in and out the same day. SBA is eager to bring together export lenders from across the region.
SBA is pleased to announce its first annual SBA West Coast export roundtable. The program is being designed to serve Western and West Coast lenders and is intended to complement SBA’s annual spring roundtable held in Washington, DC.
The roundtable’s primary focus will be SBA’s Export Working Capital Program (EWCP) which provides 90% loan guarantees for working capital loans up to $5 million. The roundtable is ideal for lending institutions that are either now or seek to be active in SBA EWCP lending.
Tentative agenda topics include:
- Featured Guest: SBA Associate Administrator Ann Marie Mehlum, Office of Capital Access (confirmed)
- National SBA export loan perspectives & initiatives – Dennis Chrisbaum, SBA Office of International Trade
- EWCP nuts and bolts – expert techniques, tips, and reminders
- Aligning your SBA and International Banking Divisions
- EWCP case studies – deals done and lessons learned in 2013-14
- EWCP loss claim case studies
- SBA working capital options beyond EWCP – Export Express, CAPLine
- Listening to our lenders – opportunities for EWCP improvements
The program will involve presentations from SBA staff as well as panels with experienced SBA lenders. SBA export loan officers from across the West will be attending.
There is no charge for the roundtable.
To reserve your space today, please RSVP to Jeff Deiss at firstname.lastname@example.org