SBA.gov » About SBA » SBA Newsroom » Press Releases & Media Advisories » Affordable Care Act Presentation in St. Cloud
Affordable Care Act Presentation in St. Cloud
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
Sherree Stratton (612) 370-2325
Saint Cloud, Minn. – The Minnesota District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), and Kahara LTC, in conjunction with Insight Insurance Services will present “Knowledge = Power; Arm Yourself” to educate participants about the upcoming Health Care Industry Reforms.
WHAT: Knowledge = Power; Arm Yourself
WHERE: Welcome Center
St. Cloud State University
355 – 5th Avenue South, St. Cloud, MN
WHEN: Wednesday, November 6, 2013
7:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
HOSTS: Kahara LTD, in conjunction with Insight Insurance Services
St. Cloud Small Business Development Center
Small Business Administration
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) will be fully implemented January 1st, 2014. ACA requirements that will take effect for 2014 include:
• Guaranteed coverage to all applicants regardless of age
• Everyone is accepted regardless of their current health conditions
• The insurance companies can’t deny you anymore.
• Learn what the trends for employer provided health insurance are
• How will ACA affect my business and my employees?
• What do I have to do to be in compliance with the law?
• Will my cost be lower under ACA?
• What is MNsure? Do I have to buy from MNsure?
RSVP TO: Arnold Kahara
25854 – 7th St. N.
St. Cloud, MN