- Affordable Care Act 101: What The Health Care Law Means for Small Businesses (December 2013)
- Affordable Care Act 201: Employer Shared Responsibility Provisions (July 2013)
- Affordable Care Act Fact Sheet for Small Business (September 2013)
- SBA Fact Sheet: Myths vs. Facts (November 2013)
- SBA Fact Sheet: Strengthening Health Care for Small Businesses (September 2013)
- SBA Fact Sheet: Strengthening Health Care for the Self-Employed (November 2013)
- SBA Fact Sheet: ACA Timeline for Small Businesses (November 2013)
Affordable Care Act Training Materials
Relevant Media In:
Skip Relevant Media and go to Success Story Links
No relevant media for this area.
SBA Success StorySkip Success Story and go to Left Sub-Menu Links
United Bank, Inc., with offices located throughout West Virginia is one of the newest lenders participating in the U.S. Small Business...
Small Business Person of the Year, Lynn R. Gordon, French Meadow Bakery French Meadow Bakery was founded in 1985 in the kitchen of Lynn Gordon...
Dan Nanigian, president of Massachusetts-based NANMAC Corporation, has been named the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 2010 National...