ENERGY STAR qualified products are equal to or better than standard products of the same type, but the good news is they use less energy! And since they use less energy, ENERGY STAR qualified products save you money on your utility bills while helping to protect the environment by causing fewer harmful greenhouse gas emissions. The following links provides access to calculators of various types of ENERGY STAR qualified products. These calculators estimate the annual dollar and energy savings you can expect by installing an ENERGY STAR qualified version.
Appliances and Commercial Kitchen Equipment
Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation (HVAC)
- Air Conditioning, Room – Savings Calculator
- Central Air Conditioning - Savings Calculator
- Dehumidifiers - Savings Calculator
- Air Source Heat Pump Savings Calculator
- Furnaces - Savings Calculator