Jump to Main Content
USA flagAn Official Website of the United States Government

If litigation is involved where should I send my demand for purchase of the SBAExpress loan?


Send your demand to the appropriate Commercial Loan Service Center. Center legal professionals have combined commercial transaction and litigation experience of over 75 years. Our attorneys are authorized to practice law in a number of different states and are familiar with the commercial laws of our jurisdiction. If there is some need to transfer the case to the local District Office, Center attorneys will make that determination and notify you immediately in order to provide the best possible customer service.

Program Office: