After your business plan, the next step is to attend a free virtual SBA Business Loan clinic to...
- Learn about SBA’s lending role and how an SBA loan can benefit your business.
- Prepare a loan application.
- Learn lender credit requirements for loan approval.
- Find sources of capital to start or grow your business.
- Understand loan interest rates, terms, amounts, and collateral requirements.
- Discuss how to approach a lender to improve your chances for approval by knowing what they are looking for.
- Utilize SBA business counseling services to help your business get started and grow.
- Discover internet resources for help in preparing your loan application and managing your business to success.
WHEN: 2012: Nov 13, Dec 11
2013: January 15, February 12, March 12, April 16, May 14, June 11, July 16, August 13
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. or
noon to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Participate from your home or office via a conference call. As a virtual attendee you can use your phone to hear the presenter and view the presentation on your computer.
HOW: On the phone dial toll-free 1-888-858-2144. When prompted enter the meeting code 888-858-2144 and access code 2779422. On the computer log on to https://www.connectmeeting.att.com and use the same codes as above.