- Members of the SBA staff frequently conduct presentations to the public, small business groups, chambers of commerce, schools, colleges, etc. on SBA programs, resources and other small-business-related topics.
- Presentations may be accompanied by PowerPoint shows and may take anywhere between 20 minutes to two hours or more, depending upon your desired subject matter.
- In addition to the presentation, attendees will be provided free, informative small business material.
- As with numerous SBA programs, this service is free of charge.
- The Tennessee District Office recognizes the need to expand its outreach efforts but the decision to participate in an event depends on several factors. The Tennessee District Office will do its best to accomodate all requests.
- To request this service, please fill out the form below or call Gloria Armstead at (615) 736-5881, ext. 244. Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of your projected event.
Nashville Request an SBA speaker/presenter
Relevant Media In:
Skip Relevant Media and go to Success Story Links
No relevant media for this area.
SBA Success StorySkip Success Story and go to Left Sub-Menu Links
Jeff Smoot, owner of Sahara Dry Basement, LLC, located in Martinsburg, West Virginia, is smiling as he watches his latest television commercial. In...
Delaware’s Minority Small Business Person of the Year The U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Delaware District Office has named...
Long Islander Wins New York State: Now in Competition for National Small Business Person of the Year
At a Manhattan ceremony in celebration of presidentially declared National Small Business Week 2009the New York District Office of the U.S. Small...