- Members of the SBA staff frequently conduct presentations to the public, small business groups, chambers of commerce, schools, colleges, etc. on SBA programs, resources and other small-business-related topics.
- Presentations may be accompanied by PowerPoint shows and may take anywhere between 20 minutes to two hours or more, depending upon your desired subject matter.
- In addition to the presentation, attendees will be provided free, informative small business material.
- As with numerous SBA programs, this service is free of charge.
- The Tennessee District Office recognizes the need to expand its outreach efforts but the decision to participate in an event depends on several factors. The Tennessee District Office will do its best to accomodate all requests.
- To request this service, please fill out the form below or call Gloria Armstead at (615) 736-5881, ext. 244. Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of your projected event.
Nashville Request an SBA speaker/presenter
SBA Success StorySkip Success Story and go to Left Sub-Menu Links
There are many trite but true expressions about dealing with adverse situations—“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade,”...
David Linde and Abbie Kaplan started Salon Radius with little knowledge of how to run a business and what it takes financially to weather the first...
If there is truth to the adage ‘experience is the best teacher’, Stephanie Loud, owner of Mountain West Precast, is a prime example....