National Disaster Loan Resolution Center (NDLRC)
The National Disaster Loan Resolution Center (NDLRC) in Santa Ana, CA was established to provide a central location to handle the portfolio of SBA disaster loans in liquidation status, and such loans are to be housed in the NDLRC (Office Code 0946). In accordance with loan centralization instructions issued by the Office of Field Operations on December 18, 2006, there should generally be no disaster loans in liquidation status in the district offices.
Contact someone regarding your Liquidation Loan
- Offer In Compromise (OIC) requirements
- Release of Lien (ROL) requirements
- Subordination requirements
- Substitiution of Collateral Requirements
- Workout Requirements Letter
Additional NDLRC information:
For more information on the NDLRC, see SBA Information Notice 5000-1091.