Complete 7(a) application with the following additional requirements:
- Document the seasonal nature of the business; and
- Obtain from applicant a month-to-month cash flow projection for the upcoming 12 months.
- Obtain from applicant two month-to-month cash flow projections: one should project the full contract period for the specific contract and the other should detail all the contract work to be performed by the applicant, including the contract being financed, for the same period.
- Obtain from applicant a month-to-month cash flow for all work to be performed by applicant;
Obtain a letter from:
- A mortgage lender indicating that permanent mortgage money is available to qualified purchasers to buy such properties;
- A real estate broker indicating that a market exists for the proposed building and that it will be compatible with its neighborhood; and
- An architect, appraiser or engineer agreeing to make inspections and certifications to support interim disbursements
A letter from a lender who has its own real estate lending department, staffed by personnel with appraisal and engineering experience, may be substituted for one or more of the above-referenced letters.
Working Capital Line
- Obtain from applicant a month-to-month cash flow projection for 12 months;
- SBA Form AB-4 completed and signed by applicant. (SBA Form AB-4 can be found in Appendix 7 of SOP 50 10)
Loan packages should be sent to the 7(a) Loan Guaranty Processing Center:
- Online - for attachments over 9 MB
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org - for attachments under 9 MB
- By fax to 916-735-1975
- By mail to 6501 Sylvan Road, Suite 122, Citrus Heights, CA 95610