- SBAExpress and Patriot Express Guaranty Request (SBA Form 1920SX (Part A))
- Supplemental Information for Processing (SBA Form 1920SX (Part B))
- Eligibility Information Required for SBAExpress and Patriot Express Submission (SBA form 1920SX (Part C))
- SBAExpress, Community Express, and Patriot Express Borrower Information Form (SBA Form 1919) This form is completed by each 20% or more owner of the company and kept in the Lender's file after review for any adverse information. If there is adverse information, please contact Al Haut in the District Office at 701-239-5131 x 209.
- Request for Copy or Transcript of Tax Form (Form 4506-T) Keep a copy in your file with date submitted to IRS.
- Loan Authorization. This file details the Lender's commitment to the borrower and SBA's guaranty commitment to the Lender. It is completed and signed by the Lender on behalf of SBA.
All Express applications must be submitted to SBA via E-Tran.
SBA Patriot Express Loan Information
- The Patriot Express loan program provides SBA's full 75/85% guaranty for loans up to $500,000. The lender must be signed up as a Patriot Express lender.
To be eligible for Patriot Express, applicant must be owned and controlled (51 percent or more) by one or more of the following groups:
- Active duty military participating in the military's Transition Assistance Program;
- Reservist or National Guard member;
- Current spouse of any of the above; or
- The widowed spouse of a service member or veteran who died during service or of a service-connected disability.
- Application forms and process are the same as SBA Express.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- North Dakota District Office - Al at 701-239-5131 x 209, email@example.com
Loan Guaranty Processing Center.