- Lender's Application for Guaranty for All 7(a) Programs (SBA Form 1920)
- Borrower Information Form (SBA Form 1919) This form is completed by each 20% or more owner of the company and kept in the Lender's file after review for any adverse information. If there is adverse information, please contact Al Haut in the District Office at 701-239-5131 x 209.
- Request for Copy or Transcript of Tax Form (Form 4506-T) Keep a copy in your file with date submitted to IRS.
- Loan Authorization. This file details the Lender's commitment to the borrower and SBA's guaranty commitment to the Lender. It is completed and signed by the Lender on behalf of SBA.
All Express applications must be submitted to SBA via E-Tran.
Veteran's Advantage - SBA is waiving up-front guaranty fees on Express loans to applicants owned and controlled (51 percent or more) by one of the following groups:
- Active duty military participainting in the military's Transition Assistance Program;
- Reservist or National Guard member;
- Current spouse of any of the above; or
- The widowed spouse of a service member or veteran who died during service or of a service-connected disability.
If you have any questions, please contact: